This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder and as the same may be amended from time to time. Being a system generated electronic record, it does not require any physical or digital signature.
Greetings from www.cloakcouture.com (â€œWebsiteâ€). The Website is owned by Inksplore, a partnership firm incorporated under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932 having its registered address at Old No-80/ New No-35/2, Ramasamy Street, Vetri Nagar, Chennai-600082 (“Cloak Couture” or â€œweâ€ or â€œourâ€).
What information do we collect?
- When you use the Website, we collect, store and share your personal and non-personal information which is provided by you from time to time. This allows us to provide you with products, services, offers and features for a customized and personalized Website experience.
- Your personal information helps us to collect information that can directly identify you such as your name, surname, email address, phone number, credit card/debit card and other payment instrument details. We also collect your non-personal information that does not directly identify you. By using the Website, you are authorizing us to collect, parse, process, disclose, disseminate and retain such information and making this available to other users and/or third parties but only as envisaged herein.
- We may offer you with a facility to browse the Website on an anonymous basis without revealing your personal information. However, once you provide us your personal information, you shall no longer be anonymous.
- In certain areas of the Website, we shall indicate which fields are mandatory and which are optional. You always have the option not to provide information in the optional fields. You may also be provided with a facility not to avail any particular service or feature on the Website.
- We use various tools and technologies to collect your personal and non-personal information from the device from which you access the Website and about your activities taking place under your account when you use the Website. Such non-personal information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, operating system used, access times, your device geographic location and the referring website address. We may use this information for our internal research purposes to better understand and serve our users.
- When you visit the Website, we may assign your device one or more cookies. A “cookie” is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored by a web server on a user’s browser while the user is browsing that website. We place cookies to facilitate access to the Website and to personalize your overall user experience. Through the use of a cookie, we may also automatically collect information about your activity on the Website. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- If you are permitted by the Website and if you choose to post any messages on the Website or leave any feedback or comment, we will collect such information you have provided and may retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems or to improve Website performance as permitted by applicable laws.
- Additionally, we may allow our partner websites and service providers, advertising companies and ad networks, and other third parties to display advertisements on the Website. These third parties may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. You are always free to decline cookies if your browser permits, however, in such a scenario, you may not be able to use certain Website features. We may also use web beacons and other similar technologies to track your use of the Website.
- We may use your contact information to send you offers from time to time or to provide you with any information about any products or services or any new feature of the Website.
How we use the information we collect?
We may use information that we collect from you to:
- Verify your details towards purchase
- Deliver and improve the products / services offered through the website
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, products, services, or features offered on the website
- Communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you or ordered by you from the website;
- Develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests
- Provide you with a customized / personalized website user experience
- Perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems, if any
- To collect payment towards any products/services availed by you
- Inform you about any offers, products, services, features and/or updates
- Generally to undertake and manage our business
With whom we share your information?
- We may use and share your non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances, including with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on the Website and on websites and/or applications of third parties, and to undertake analysis thereof. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, personal or non-personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes.
- We may also share your personal information with our other partners, service providers and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services.
Links to Third Party Websites
How do we protect your personal information?
We adopt reasonable security practices and procedures to help safeguard your personal information under our control from unauthorized access. However, you acknowledge that no Internet transmission or system or server can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we take all reasonable steps to secure your personal information, we do not promise or guarantee the same, and you should not expect that your personal information, chats, or other communications while using the Website will always remain secure and safeguarded by us. You should always exercise caution while providing, sharing or disclosing your personal information using the Website. We request you to take steps to keep your personal information safe and to always log out of the Website after use. You are solely liable and responsible for any information you provide and/or share using the Website.